Off the bat, the 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Pro will come in only one body style, according to Car and Driver. That includes a SuperCrew cab, a 5.5-foot bed, and a Class IV hitch. This configuration will allow the Pro to seat five people and carry plenty of plywood and other supplies and equipment. Speaking of plywood: The automaker claims the.
- Equipped with the optional Max Trailer Tow Package, targeted maximum towing increases to 10,000 pounds. Ford just dropped news of the all-new 2022 model-year F-150 Lightning Pro - an all-electric F-Series truck purpose-built for commercial customers. The new truck joins E-Transit in the growing lineup of Ford work-ready electric vehicles.
- 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning PRO Starting at $39,974 1 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning XLT Starting at $52,974 1 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning LARIAT Starting at $67,474 1 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Platinum Starting at $90,874 1 DISCLOSURES Note. Information is provided on an "as is" basis and could include technical, typographical or other errors.
- Ford has announced that the Charge Station Pro will retail for $1,310, minus installation costs. This feature is included with the purchase of any 2022 Ford F-150 Lighting model equipped with the extended range battery, so this bit of news applies to customers that purchase a pickup fitted with the standard range battery pack.
- 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning; Other years: 2023 2022. Go. 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning #2 in Electric Trucks. ... Pro SuperCrew Cab: $39,974: $44,902: Coming Soon / N/A: XLT SuperCrew Cab: $52,974:
- Ford Pro™ continues to help guide cities into an electrified, software-driven world with the launch of America’s first electric pickup truck purpose-built fo...