Key difference between 964 and 954? (Tritype) Hello. Thanks for reading this. I am trying to figure out my tritype. I have already settled on my main type to be a 9, with (most probably) a 8 wing, because I sometimes burst in anger when things aren't going right and I definitely regret it immensely later.
- Signs of an Unhealthy One: Rigid and inflexible. Hypocritical. Rationalize own actions, but give no leeway to others. Depressed and gloomy. Have outbursts of anger, “righteous” fury, and condemnation. Have obsessive thinking and compulsions. Have periods of self-destruction and self-punishment.
- ENFP: fandoms and/or their area of social justice interest. INFJ: themselves and everything about them. ESFP: reality as it is. ESTP: fun. *By "elitist" I mean something related to that feeling of superiority and/or exclusiveness. Most of the examples work as "only I am/have sufficient of that". mbti mbti types types as isfj intp estp enfj.
- The majority of personality is encapsulated by primary type, wings, instincts and the overall tritype. The stacking does present some specific differences between tritypes. In your example, 592 is more likely to be quite intellectual and withdrawn whereas 529 would focus more on managing between their desire to connect and help others but still keep their distance.
- Well I know I said awhile back I had determined I was INFP 964 (9w8). I have since started to question my aux function again, and whether I have my ennea core and first fix switched. Still feel pretty sure on my Dom Fi and my ennea tritype though.
- A free reddit video downloader to download reddit videos & save videos from reddit. RedditSave is a powerful online Reddit video downloader with sound that includes downloading Reddit Videos with...