AT&T PROTECT ADVANTAGE for 4. Get coverage for your AT&T device plus your choice of three additional devices, including smartphones, tablets, connected laptops, and watches. This option includes as-soon-as-same-day replacement¹ if your device is lost, stolen, or damaged; unlimited screen repair claims²; expert technical support; and more..
- Select option #2 to activate your phone on a different mobile number. Follow the steps to activate your iPhone; 1. Charge your iPhone if needed. 2. Check all voicemail messages on your existing device. Once your new iPhone has been activated, all voicemail messages and greetings on the former device will be lost. (Existing AT&T Customers Only).
- Welcome to the AT&T High Speed Internet Installation. If you are installing an Actiontec device click here. Otherwise click Continue to proceed or "Cancel" to exit registration.
- 1. Use your PC: Connect the phone to your PC and run the iTunes application. You may be presented with an activation page where you will need to input a few details. See if this works for you. Source. 2. Swap SIM cards: Try swapping your 5G SIM card with the SIM card from your old phone.
- The network also offers limited unlocks via its support line at 800-331-0500, but doesn’t officially unlock handsets over the phone. Unlock instructions and codes provided by AT&T vary depending on...
- Power the phone off then eject the SIM card tray. Place the SIM Card in the tray and insert it back into the phone. Do note, you must have an activated SIM card from your chosen cell provider. If you've bought a locked phone, note you won't be able to use a Sprint SIM Card in a phone locked to Verizon only.