Kid hotspot Mulligan Family Fun Center has mini-golf, go-karts, arcade games, and rides. The Murrieta area is home to family-friendly breweries like 8 Bit Brewing Company and is also a jumping-off point for Temecula Wine Country. Average hotel rates are in the $75 to $115 a night range.
- Icona Golden Inn. Rated 4 stars out of 5. Holiday Inn Express Bethany Beach. Rated 2 stars out of 5. Candlewood Suites Harrisburg - Hershey. Rated 3 stars out of 5. Hampton Inn & Suites Mystic. Rated 2 stars out of 5. Meadowmere Resort.
- The Methow People were the primary inhabitants of Washington’s North Cascades until white settlers — including Winthrop’s founder, Guy Waring — established trading posts in the area in the late 1800s. Around a hundred years later, the highway connecting the Western and Eastern sides of the mountains (State Route 20) was nearing ...
- Experience all the fun and vintage vibes of a retro-inspired road trip getaway. READ ARTICLE. OUTDOORS. Top 5 Perfect Places to Picnic. Enjoy the simple pleasure of a picnic with these top recommended spots. READ ARTICLE. OUTDOORS. ... perfect for large family outings. Voyage in vintage style with a retro runabout from the 50s and 60s.
- Family-Friendly Weekend Getaways in Pennsylvania 8. Hershey 3 hours from Midtown Manhattan Head to the Sweetest Place on Earth and indulge in chocolatey goodness. Hersheypark is a one-stop destination for family fun, but there's more to this town than its thrilling, kid-friendly theme park.
- A modern sanctuary in the woodlands of Northeast Pennsylvania, the Lodge at Woodloch offers five star service, a luxurious spa, elegant guest rooms and delicious farm-to-table cuisine. One of the best romantic getaways in PA, the lodge has 57 rooms and suites with marble bathrooms, private verandas and a view of the gardens, the lake or the rock garden waterfall.