2022. 3. 22. · Cigarette Mom seems to be a derivative of another urban slang smoking mom. Smoking mom, according to Urban Dictionary, refers to a mother with a stressful job who has to smoke one or two cigarettes to get her life back together. This must have been the root of Cigarette mom because this slang is not present in Urban Dictionary and came into use.
- your mom: [interjection] a comeback used in an argument when one can't think of anything better to say. Speaker: You're ugly. Response: Your mom . Speaker: I like cheese. Response: Your mom ! See more words with the same meaning: mother, mom, mommy, mama, mamma, momma . See more words with the same meaning: retorts and taunts (list of) .
- 2017. 10. 22. · 20. The Olds: In Australia, this is a slang term used for your parents. It basically means the old ones. 21. Mère or Maman: Both of these terms can be used to mean mother in French. 22. Hockey Mom: This is perfect for
- 2022. 4. 13. · Most Common Teenage Slang Words [Updated for 2022]. Slang is the informal teenage language that is more popular in speaking than in writing. It is the new way of speaking of the young that has been quite a trend for a few decades. It consists of a vocabulary often times unknown to the elders.The slang terms created by sometimes recycling the old words, making
- Slang Terms of the 1980’s. From the election of Ronald Reagan to the fall of the Berlin Wall, the 80’s (AKA the Eighties) was an era of popularizing slang. This decade saw the advent of MTV, Valley Girl culture, and TV hits like the
- hi babies! we are back with PART TWO of teaching my mom slang words except this time it is the "cool terms" of 2016. i hope you guys love this video and if y...