Interest rates start as low as 4.54% APR, and you can pay back the loan in five, 10, or 15 years. You can apply alone, or you can ask someone with good credit to help you qualify. Medical students. This loan is designed for students working toward a variety of health degrees, including nurse midwifery and podiatry.
- The minimum and maximum loan amounts that PNC works with for student loan refinancing are $10,000 and $15,000, respectively. Fixed interest rates vary between 3.69% and 6.69%, depending on the loan term. Variable interest rates vary between 4.16% and 7.07%, depending on the loan term. Loan term lengths can be either 10 or 15 years.
- Whether you’re ready to refinance your PNC student loans or you simply want to start the process to get an idea of whether it’s the right move for you, here are some steps to help you through the process. 1. Determine your student loan payoff goals. The most important step is the first one, and that’s laying the groundwork to determine if ...
- College Foundation, Inc. proudly offers the NC Student Assist Loan and the NC Parent Assist Loan. These loans help bridge the gap between the cost of education and other financial aid. The loans are zero-fee, fixed-rate loans. NC Student Assist Loans do not require payment for up to 6 months after leaving school.
- Graduate Student Loan from PNC is an option for applicants with Poor (300-579) credit score ⭐ Read on to find the interest rate (APR) and online application requirements of student loan.
- Bank anytime, anywhere. Open a new account, deposit a check, check balances, make bill payments and more – all from our mobile app on your smartphone or tablet.  Available in English and Spanish. Learn More ». Schedule an Appointment. Locate a PNC Branch or ATM. Call 1-888-PNC-BANK (762-2265)