Swamp Tours have Begun! Contact us for booking and detailed pricing information. Walk-ins may be accepted depending on scheduling for the day. (318) 354-0106. (409) 504-4177. Book your tour with us today!! You will get to experience the majesty of Three Leagues Bayou up close and personal.
- Relax and take in the sights before tackling the outdoor adventure challenges of our Zipline Tour, our Aerial Adventure Park, or our Guided ATV Tour. Swamp Boat Eco-Tours generally last 50 minutes. Price: $23.99 Per Person, Kids 4 and under are free. Normally 29.99. Group rates available, 16 people Maximum.
- Small-Group Bayou Airboat Ride at a Glance: Departure point: Downtown New Orleans & French Quarter hotels. Departure time: Pickup 30 – 60 minutes prior to commencement of tour (offers morning and afternoon departures) Duration: 4 hours (approx.) Includes: Small-group tour, transport by van, hotel pickup and drop-off, 2-hour airboat ride.
- SWAMP TOUR TIMES & RATES. Tour times: 10AM, 11:30AM, 1PM, 3PM, 5PM. Note: Walk-in prices may vary. Please arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled tour time. In the event that the tour leaves without you charges for the tour will still apply. There are no age restrictions for swamp tours. * We will also do sunset tours if your party is interested.
- Reviews on Swamp Tour in Houston, TX - Alligator Solution Gator Hunts By Meyer Ranch, Hermann Park Conservancy, Artist Boat, Swamp Bottom Atv, San Jacinto Riverfront RV Resort, Extended Stay America - Houston - Galleria - Westheimer, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, State of Texas, Custom Controls Company, Houston Marriott Energy Corridor
- Lost Lands Environmental Tours combines the unique perspective of Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Bob Marshall, who educates visitors while giving them an incomparable experience on Louisiana’s swamps. Whichever tour you choose to explore Louisiana’s postcard-perfect swamp culture, one thing is guaranteed—it will be the ride of a lifetime.