Save San Francisco "HellaFunny" Comedy Night in The Marina to your collection. Nuthouse at the Golden Squirrel: Twice Weekly Stand-Up Comedy. Nuthouse at the Golden Squirrel: Twice Weekly Stand-Up Comedy. Today at 8:00 PM. The Golden Squirrel • Oakland, CA.
- Go to the California Academy of Sciences. The California Academy of Sciences is great for all ages (Otis enjoyed it even at 10 months) and one of the best things for kids to do in San Francisco. There’s an impressive four-storey rainforest, a planetarium and aquarium, all under one roof. Skip the ticket line and buy an advance ticket here.
- City & Woods: Hop-On Hop-Off Tour & Muir Woods Tour Gift Voucher - BUY NOW, SAVE 10% The Flyer San Francisco + 7D Experience Self-Guided Electric Bike Tour (Bike Rental) Half Day Wine Country Tour 1-Day Hop On Hop Off City Tour 1-Day Hop On Hop Off & Night Tour 2-Day Hop On Hop Off & Night Tour Alcatraz & 2-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Muir Woods & Sausalito Tour San Francisco Bay Cruise Muir Woods and ...
- Go sliding. Ride down the concrete Seward Street Slides – designed in the 60s by a 14-year-old, the park survived attempts to develop it and the park opened in 1973. And it’s the perfect thing to do in San Francisco with kids, not least because the signs insist, no adults unless accompanied by a child.
- Napa and Sonoma Wine Country Full-Day Tour from San Francisco. Muir Woods & Sausalito Half-Day Tour (Return by Bus or Ferry from Sausalito) Yosemite National Park and Giant Sequoias Day Trip from San Francisco. Monterey, Carmel and 17-Mile Drive - Full Day Tour from San Francisco.
- The Top Thing to Do in San Francisco Fly Over San Francisco at Sunset Take a sunset flight over San Francisco and see the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz and more with the Golden Hour hues accenting the stunning city skyline. Reserve your ticket The Most Unique Thing to Do in San Francisco Visit one of America's Most Iconic Prisons